Hit and Run Accident Attorney in Irvine California

Most Irvine and Orange County residents don’t realize that there is a source of recovery in hit and run accidents. It is always stunning to be involved in an accident where the person who caused it flees the scene, or when someone you love is walking or on a skateboard and struck by a hit and run driver. Many of my clients have felt overwhelmed and had no idea where to turn or what to do. Hit and run accidents in Irvine and across California are covered by the Uninsured / Underinsured section of your automobile insurance coverage. The first source of recovery will always be the driver of the vehicle who left the scene, but you have some immediate relief from your own insurance company.

My name is Rivers J. Morrell III, and I help victims of hit and run and uninsured or underinsured motorists throughout the Irvine area from my office conveniently located at 1920 Main Street Suite 1000, right off the 405 at MacArthur Blvd and Main Street, near the John Wayne airport. These cases can be quite complex from a legal perspective, and while it is your own insurance company they can be quite challenging or outright difficult to work with in these cases. I have handled hundreds of uninsured / underinsured motorists cases throughout my 40 years of experience as an accident and injury attorney, and I will work with you personally to ensure that you recover as much as possible under your coverage.

Why Every Irvine Resident Should Purchase the Maximum Amount of Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist (UIM) Coverage

I advise all Irvine residents, as well as anyone throughout Orange County and across the State of California to purchase as much uninsured / underinsured motorist coverage as their insurance carrier will allow. It is literally the least expensive portion of your automobile insurance, and yet it covers a large variety of accidents and issues that I see more and more of in today’s ever changing world. It is not uncommon for my clients to be the victims of accidents where the other driver either has no insurance, or has the state minimum. This often will not even cover the property damage to your car, let alone the resulting medical bills and loss of wages due to the accident.

UIM coverage is also often the only source of recovery if you or someone you love is involved in a hit-and-run accident. I can’t tell you how many times a parent has called me despondent about the injuries their child has received, and with no idea where to turn to begin recovery and healing.

Contact an Experienced Hit and Run and Uninsured Underinsured Motorist Lawyer

It is important to work with an attorney who is responsive to your questions, and who can successfully manage your case to the best possible outcome. You will work with me personally throughout your case, and I will aggressively pursue and protect your interests. The initial consultation is free, and my fees are covered by the amounts recovered on your behalf. I invite you to call me at 949-263-2743 or contact me online to schedule a consultation.

Call Now 949-305-1400