Proven Motor Vehicle Accident Attorney
Have you or someone you love been injured in a motor vehicle accident? You’re probably wondering:
Do I have a case?
How much is my case worth?
Why do I need a personal injury attorney?
Get the straight answers to all your questions you deserve. Rivers Morrell is an experienced and proven motor accident injury attorney based in Mission Viejo and Irvine for over 40 years. Serving all of Orange County, Los Angeles and the Inland Empire, Mr. Morrell is highly respected by insurance companies, his peers, the legal industry and his clients alike.
or Call for a Free Consultation Today
Car Accident Attorney with more than 40 Years of Experience
According to the most recent National Highway Traffic Safety Administration statistics, the number of motor vehicle crashes on U.S. roadways has significantly increased. More than ever before, motor vehicle accident victims who were drivers or passengers in these accidents need effective personal injury legal counsel. At the Law Firm of Rivers Morrell we represent those who have been injured in a motor vehicle accident to ensure they receive the full and fair compensation which they are entitled to under California and federal law.
Pro Tip: See a Doctor within 24 to 48 Hours of The Accident
If you have been involved in a motor vehicle accident it is important to see a trauma physician at the ER or Urgent Care within 24 to 48 hours of the accident, even if you think you are uninjured. The force of any impact exert stress on the human body and many injuries require days or even weeks before presenting any symptoms. If you don’t see a physician within 48 hours of the accident the responsible insurance company will reject your otherwise valid personal injury claim.
This is why it is so important to speak with an experienced personal injury attorney. Rivers Morrell is an experienced and proven personal injury attorney based in Mission Viejo and Irvine for over 40 years. Serving all of Orange County, Los Angeles and the Inland Empire, Mr. Morrell is highly respected by insurance companies, his peers, the legal industry and his clients alike.
Motor Vehicle Accident Types
A motor vehicle accident can cause life-changing injuries, including brain injury, spinal cord injury, amputations, scarring and disfigurement. Car accidents are also a leading cause of wrongful death. Effective legal action can help accident victims and surviving family members obtain compensation for the harm they experienced. Because of the serious nature of these matters, it is important to work with an experienced attorney.
Our lawyer, Rivers J. Morrell III, has more than 40 years of experience representing motor vehicle accident victims in Irvine, Mission Viejo and throughout Orange County. He has handled motor vehicle accidents involving:
- Car accidents: From minor fender benders to drunk driving accidents, we assist victims and family members with personal injury or wrongful death claims.
- Truck accidents: Accidents involving trucks have some of the most devastating consequences. An experienced lawyer can help you hold negligent truckers and manufacturers accountable for your pain and suffering.
- Commercial vehicle accidents: There are several rules and regulations that drivers of commercial vehicles need to follow. If ignored, a catastrophic accident may result.
- Distracted Driver / Cell Phone Use Accidents: distracted driving and the use of cell phones for texting and e-mail has become a leading cause of accidents in Orange County
- Bus accidents: If you have been injured while traveling on a bus, you may have a claim against bus companies and operators. Learn more about your options by scheduling an appointment at our law office.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcyclists risk serious injuries for the thrill of the ride, which is why it is important to have access to an attorney after a crash.
- Pedestrian accidents: Pedestrians may suffer broken bones and other debilitating injuries because of an unexpected accident with a motor vehicle.
- Bicycle accidents: Like pedestrians, bicyclists are also vulnerable to injuries caused by careless and reckless drivers.
- Hit-and-run accidents: Although it may seem impossible to collect damages in a hit-and-run accident, an attorney can help you investigate your situation.
- Boating accidents: It is important to follow safety regulations while driving a boat. If you have been injured because of reckless boating, you can seek relief by filing a personal injury lawsuit.
Protect Your Rights | Schedule A Free Consultation
Have you been injured in a Motor Vehicle Accident in Orange County or Riverside? We invite you to review the strong recommendations of former clients and the legal industry and contact us or call to speak with me personally for a free, private and confidential consultation at (949)305-1400.
There is no cost to you out of pocket for our services as we work on a contingency fee basis. We answer our phones after business hours and on weekends. Evening and weekend appointments are available on an as-needed basis. If you’ve been injured and can’t make it into one of our offices, we will come to you.