Recent Personal Injury Law Articles
Motor Vehicle Accident Cases
- CHP reminding drivers to stay safe and sober this holiday
- Was drowsy driving a factor in Tracy Morgan crash?
- Law enforcement fighting distracted driving in California
- Officials again encourage motorists to focus on the road while driving
- CA truck accident victims can learn from Tracy Morgan’s crash
- Can a Legally Parked Truck Still Constitute Negligence?
- Internet Surfing While Driving: A New Problem in the United States
Settlements and Trial Costs
- A Jury Only Sees the Amount Paid for Medical Bills in an Injury Trial
- Expert Fees in Elder Abuse Cases
- Recovering for Trial Expenses and Expert Fees
Personal Injury Cases
- What damages are available in a wrongful death lawsuit?
- Bicycling responsible for more head injuries than any other sport, study finds
- California a hot spot for pedestrian accidents
Public Entity Liability
- California Supreme Court case addresses Liability of School District for Sexual Abuse/Misconduct Allegations
- Government Liability Claims in California
Insurance Coverage Issues
- California Auto Accident Coverage
- Have an Insurance Claim? Contact Your Attorney Early!
- Insurance Coverage Homeowners for Accident with Car at Home
- Intended Injury May Affect Insurance Coverage
- Medical Payments Coverage Liability Coverage
- The Hospital Doesn’t Simply Receive What it Billed in an Accident Settlement
- Surviving the Signed Releases and Waivers of Liability