Motor Vehicle Accident Attorney
Effective Legal Representation
According to the most recent National Highway Traffic Safety Administration statistics, the number of motor vehicle crashes on U.S. roadways has significantly increased. More than ever before, motor vehicle accident victims who were drivers or passengers in these accidents need effective personal injury legal counsel. At the Law Firm of Rivers J. Morrell, III, we can represent you and provide the assistance you need to help you recover the full monetary compensation you are entitled to.
Car Accident Attorney with more than 40 Years of Experience
Motor Vehicle Accident Types
A motor vehicle accident can cause life-changing injuries, including brain injury, spinal cord injury, amputations, scarring and disfigurement. Car accidents are also a leading cause of wrongful death. Effective legal action can help accident victims and surviving family members obtain compensation for the harm they experienced. Because of the serious nature of these matters, it is important to work with an experienced attorney.
Our lawyer, Rivers J. Morrell III, has more than 40 years of experience representing motor vehicle accident victims in Irvine, Mission Viejo and throughout Orange County. He has handled motor vehicle accidents involving:
- Car accidents: From minor fender benders to drunk driving accidents, we assist victims and family members with personal injury or wrongful death claims.
- Truck accidents: Accidents involving trucks have some of the most devastating consequences. An experienced lawyer can help you hold negligent truckers and manufacturers accountable for your pain and suffering.
- Commercial vehicle accidents: There are several rules and regulations that drivers of commercial vehicles need to follow. If ignored, a catastrophic accident may result.
- Distracted Driver / Cell Phone Use Accidents: distracted driving and the use of cell phones for texting and e-mail has become a leading cause of accidents in Orange County
- Bus accidents: If you have been injured while traveling on a bus, you may have a claim against bus companies and operators. Learn more about your options by scheduling an appointment at our law office.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcyclists risk serious injuries for the thrill of the ride, which is why it is important to have access to an attorney after a crash.
- Pedestrian accidents: Pedestrians may suffer broken bones and other debilitating injuries because of an unexpected accident with a motor vehicle.
- Bicycle accidents: Like pedestrians, bicyclists are also vulnerable to injuries caused by careless and reckless drivers.
- Hit-and-run accidents: Although it may seem impossible to collect damages in a hit-and-run accident, an attorney can help you investigate your situation.
- Boating accidents: It is important to follow safety regulations while driving a boat. If you have been injured because of reckless boating, you can seek relief by filing a personal injury lawsuit.
Protect Your Rights | Schedule A Free Consultation
Have you been injured in a Motor Vehicle Accident in Orange County or Riverside? Let us help you hold negligent parties accountable for your losses. Contact our law office or contact one of our offices for a free initial consultation at 949-273-2693. There is no cost to you out of pocket for our services as we work on a contingency fee basis. We answer our phones after business hours and on weekends. Evening and weekend appointments are available on an as-needed basis. If you’ve been injured and can’t make it into one of our offices, we will come to you.