Los Angeles Personal Injury Attorney
LA Injury Lawyer with 40+ Years of Experience
What should a Los Angeles resident or a visitor to the area who is injured look for in a Los Angles personal injury attorney and law firm? My name is Rivers Morrell, and I have more than 40 years of experience with personal injury cases in the Los Angeles metropolitan area. There are several important qualities you should look for when selecting an LA injury lawyer:
- Trial Experience – many injury attorneys have never taken a case to a jury verdict. Insurance companies keep records on all LA injury attorneys, and they know which lawyers are more likely to settle cases quickly and for less than the case may be worth. Look for an injury lawyer with extensive trial experience and successful large jury verdicts. While most injury cases are “settled,” trial experience provides more leverage as we work to resolve your case. The knowledge that we are willing and able to take your case before a jury drives insurance companies to pay a just settlement in injury cases.
- Recognition from Previous Clients and the Legal Industry – Look for awards and prestigious recognition from the legal industry such as ABOTA, Super Lawyers, and other awards that place your attorney in the top 5% of personal injury lawyers in Los Angeles. Investigate the reviews of former clients, and look for feedback about what it is like to work with an attorney, and the success they brought to the former client’s case.
- Responsiveness – your attorney should be responsive to your inquiries, and return calls and emails promptly. Look for an attorney that is prepared to meet you if you are too injured to travel. Ask if the attorney responds to inquiries after hours and on the weekend
- Experience – What experience does the attorney have in your specific case? How many years has the attorney been in practice, and how many cases like yours have they successfully managed?
The Right Personal Injury Attorney for Los Angeles
At the Law Firm of Rivers J. Morrell III we handle personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means there is no cost to you out of pocket, and that we are paid based upon the results we achieve in your case. As a proven Los Angeles personal injury attorney, we have extensive experience in many types of personal injury cases including:
- Car, Truck and Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Fatal Accidents and Wrongful Death
- Transmission of an STD such as HIV, HPV or Herpes Without Advance Warning Prior to Contact
- Dog Bite Injuries
- Premises Liability – Slip and Fall Injuries
- Nursing Home and Elder Abuse and Neglect
Contact a Los Angeles Personal Injury Attorney
If you or a loved one have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, suffered a dog bite, received an STD without advanced warning or suffered an injury due to the negligence of another we invite you to contact us or call 949-273-2693 for a free consultation. Rivers Morrell is a Los Angeles personal injury attorney with more than 40 years of experience. We invite you to review the comments and recommendations of our clients and the recommendations of the legal industry.