What financial compensation is available in a personal injury case after an accident? Do you have a case? What should you do if you are injured in a car accident due to another driver’s negligence? California law provides the right to seek financial “damages” through a personal injury claim or lawsuit for those who are injured due to the fault of another driver. There are many different types of damages associated with a car accident injury claim. How can you ensure the best possible outcome in your case?
Financial compensation is available in a personal injury case after any accident when another person or driver is at fault. The amount of your financial recovery is largely determined by the scope and impact of your injuries as well as the insurance carried by the responsible driver as well as your own insurance coverage. California law provides financial recovery for many damages, including but not limited to:
- Past, present and future medical bills
- Compensation for wages and other income which is lost due to missed work or the inability to work
- Compensation for the pain of your injuries and the suffering you have been forced to endure
- Physical therapy, counseling, recovery and rehabilitation expenses
- Modifications required in your home, office and/or vehicle based upon permanent injury
- Property damage to your vehicle
My name is Rivers Morrell and I have more than 40 years of experience, trial skill and a proven track record of settlements and jury verdicts in these cases. The quality and skill of your personal injury attorney will have a significant impact on the ultimate outcome in your case.
I invite you to review the recommendations our clients and the legal industry and contact the Law Firm of Rivers Morrell or call 949-305-1400 for a free consultation. We will help you to understand the process associated with a personal injury claim and how we can help to achieve the best possible outcome in your case. There is no cost to you out of pocket as we work on a contingency fee basis.